- This event has passed.
Section 8: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly -Brian Haddad
July 12, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm MDT
Come learn the benefits and risks of accepting Section 8 tenants and determine if it is a good option for your property with Brian Haddad.
Brian will discuss
· the top 6 agencies to contact,
· how much you can charge for rent
· how to determine, “rent reasonableness”
· deciphering utility allowances
· how to easily market directly to Section 8 participants and
· how to thoroughly screen tenants
Brian will also explore if you can get more rental income from a Section 8 tenant or on the open market. This will be an all-inclusive lesson on all aspects of Section 8.
Brian Haddad is a property manager and broker in the Denver Metro and South Metro market that specializes in small multi-family and single-family homes. Much of his portfolio is made up of Section 8 properties…an area that most property managers won’t touch. He is an active local buy and hold investor with 26 doors of his own and has been managing properties for over 10 years.