In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Is it important that you choose a great partner or a mentor for you
- What is CHFA?
- There’s so much demand for affordable housing now
- What is an Oversubscription?
- What is Multifamily New Construction Asset Class?
- Urban Town House (UTH) is a three story on grade town home rental product.
- The modular systems still don’t deliver the cost efficiency that you can provide, using a loyal long term subcontractor base combined with a very efficient build plan
- Corona virus causing the prices drop 20-30% in modular housing
- Build through a recession
- Be very cautious in doing Rent Underwriting in times of economic downturn
- What is an Economic Sharing Model?
- What is Cash on Cash?
- What is a time weighted calculation?
- Go out and read articles on what IRI is and how it is calculated
- Build your own model
To connect with Scott, please visit https://www.urbanpacific.com/
Sponsor: FREE GIVEAWAY: Learn how you can implement the Fix & List strategy by watching Eric Young’s free video lesson at (https://www.fixandlistsecrets.com)
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (Creative Real Estate Podcast Review)