In this podcast, you will learn :
- 5 tips to look for in a good property manager
Develop trust and honesty
- Use humor to establish rapport with the clients
Going above and beyond
- Define exactly they are looking for
- Find out if a potential resident wants a guided tour or if they want to do a self-guided tour
Resident retention, and hosting events
The fortune is in the follow up
- Follow up on residential side
- Follow up on prospect side
What can an investor do to work better with a leasing consultant
- Meet everyone involved in the property and talk about the payment structure
- Build friendly competition and talk about incentives and bonuses
- Find how things are interrelated
- As you promote and host community event, are these events decorated in the welcome center?
- What would you like to explain to out of area owners on how to lease up their property? How that process may differ to an A or C asset or lower?
- Do you use specific software to track your KPIs?
*To contact Nathan, message him at his Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/nathan.loy.77
*For information on how to donate toys to foster children, email Adam@RealBlueSpruce.com
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/creative-real-estate-podcast/id1285094279)