In this episode, you will learn:
- How Jeremy got started buying single-family homes using a HELOC from his mom’s house
- To be a good syndicator you have to know how to be a good passive investor
- Being passive in someone else’s deal teaches how to interact with passive investors in your future syndications
Agency Debt wants to see that you have experience
- Align self with someone else as a KP (Key Principle)
- It’s a way to get into a deal with very little effort
Why Agency Dept is more desirable:
- 30-year amortization instead of 15 years
- 80% loan-to-value is also better
- Better Interest Rates
3 Steps on how to reach out to potential passive investors
- Somebody that you know but you haven’t talked in a while, reach out and open the conversation without pitching them anything. Be genuine, catch up with them to see what they are up to.
- If real estate naturally comes up, offer to show them the deal package.
- Follow up, ask if they have any questions.
- How to tactfully ask friends if they have the money, and how much do they have
Connect with Jeremy Porto at
To connect with Adam Adams, please book the best time that works for you here : calenly.com/adamadams/call
And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/creative-real-estate-podcast/id1285094279