In this podcast episode, you will learn:
What does a sophisticated passive investor look for before they get into a deal and what holds them back?
- Who is on the team?
- What is the team’s track record?
- What has the team done before?
- Have they exited edeals?
- Are they paying their investors?
- Do they have securities violations to their name?
- Who is the propety manager and what is their track record?
- Who else is sponsoring the loan and what’s their track record?
- Who is the asset manager?
- How many deals have you looked at before chosing this deal?
Passive investor wants to know about the market
- Such as the fact that Oklahoma City one of the top markets in the country right now
- Putnim Deal in Oklahome City 506C for accredited investors $75K minimum – $1M maximum
Passive investors want to know about actual deal that you have
- How much toward capital expenditures?
- How much to deferred maintenance?
- About the plumbing, wiring, panels, roofing, etc
For more information, visit us at RealBlueSpruce.com www.raisingmoneysummit.com/recordings-order-from 2020.raisingmoneysummit.com
And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/creative-real-estate-podcast/id1285094279