Here are some of the things you will learn on this podcast:
- How to invest in vehicles with predictable outcomes
- How people who invest in real estate can weather the storm of economic downturns
- How to balance out your portfolio with recession-resistant assets
- Only certain types of real estate survive when the economy is contracting
- Asset classes which the demand is inversely correlated with the economy
- To recognize the demand for workforce housing, mobile home parks, and other C class properties
- How the demand for workforce housing captures a significant piece of the median income
- How to balance other factors such as supply/demand
- And so much more!
You connect with Hunter at: AsymCapital.com CashFlowConnections.com Cashflow Connections Podcast
And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode. Don’t forget to check out our website RealBlueSpruce.com or follow Adam Triple A Adams on Facebook!
Raising Money Summit use promo code “PODCAST” to save money on your ticket.
Sponsor: Think Multifamily (https://thinkmultifamily.com/podcast)