In this podcast, Mauricio Rauld, a Securities Exchange attorney teaches :
- That you’re probably raising money wrong
- That you might be breaking Security Exchange laws
- How to register the syndication with the SEC, and what kind not to get
- The two main type of exemptions that 95% of people use and how to get them
- How simple omissions or failures-to-disclose can be illegal
- Who you can/cannot pay a referral fee
- What a Private Placement Memorandum is
- What an accredited investor is
- What a sophisticated investor is
- What “conditioning the market” is
- and so much more!
Connect with Mauricio Rauld at: http://www.premierlawgroup.net/
Raising Money Summit use promo code “PODCAST” to save money on your ticket.