- CPA (and understand the self directed space very well)
- Flipped over 600 houses and continue to flip 5 – 10 per month
- Invest and operate value add multifamily properties
- Lend capital to multiple flippers in multiple states
- Raise capital and invest in Syndicated Investments – self storage; mobile homes; multifamily; commercial, debt; etc.
- Run a short term rental business
- 50% of my capital and investor clients are international from Japan and China.
- Own a management company and real estate brokerage in TN (while living in CA) – most of my investments are out of state (outside of CA).
- Co-run a non-profit called FIBI (For Investors By Investors) – Multiple chapters throughout Southern California – focuses on teaching real estate and financial education without a sales pitch (25k members across all of our chapters, each chapter having a monthly recurring meeting).
- Fix & Flipping
- non – profits
- Raising Money
Links mentioned in this episode: