Owning rental properties sounds like a simple investment to a lot of people, but Ali Barghelame is here to tell us that there are common pitfalls that a lot of people fall into. Ali will unwrap for us the mistakes that you should not make and how to make sure you make the most of your investment. Listen in and learn so much about rental property investment.
- The importance of a relationship with your bank
- How to know if a property is profitable or not
- Tips on ensuring you get a good cash flow on properties
- What to do to use debt intelligently
- Why have 6 months of expenses worth of savings
About Ali Barghelame
Ali Barghelame is the owner of Barghelame Wealth Advisors, Inc. and is a Certified Financial Planner, a Chartered Financial Consultant, a Chartered Life (Insurance) Underwriter, a Retirement Income Certified Professional, a Certified Family Business Specialist, and an Accredited Investment Fiduciary. With his knowledge and different experiences, he helps clients build financial freedom and reach their financial goals. Ali believes in building long-term relationships with clients and that getting to know them helps him give the best strategies that meet clients’ current and future financial needs.
Connect with Ali
- Website: Barghelame Wealth Advisors, Inc.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 303 875 2159
- LinkedIn: Ali Barghelame
Connect with Us!
To connect with Jason Lewis, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!