Covid’s impact on the office leasing sector has piqued people’s interest. In today’s episode, Whitney Hake joins us to talk about the highs and lows of the office leasing sector as a result of the pandemic, as well as what occurs if you invest in this specific niche. Tune in to find out!
- A unique opportunity in real estate with the pandemic
- Why is there a great demand for urban flex properties?
- What usually happens in the market with flex usage for office leasing?
- Opportunities with office leasing during the pandemic
- Tips for residential investors wanting to invest in depressed areas
About Whitney Hake
Whitney serves as a Senior Vice President in Transwestern’s Denver office. She is focused on landlord representation in the Southeast Denver and Downtown Denver markets. Whitney delivers extraordinary leasing results to office owners by deploying proactive marketing. She specializes in developing a tailored plan for each client, providing real-time market intel and counseling based on the financial goals of each asset. Whitney works on behalf of both institutional and regional owners.
Connect with Whitney Hake
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @twdenveragency
Connect with Us!
To connect with Jason Lewis, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!