Are you looking to get started in real estate syndication, but you don’t know where to start? In this episode, Joe Fairless shares his journey from babysitter to successful real estate syndicator. Join us today to learn how to gain the trust of investors despite having no experience and be inspired to build your own apartment syndication empire.
- Tactics to surround yourself with experienced investors
- Mindset shift needed to start doing large deals
- Out-of-the-box strategy to raise equity
- How to attract good deals?
- The importance of setting a good business plan
- 19.00 Small giants by Bo Burlingham
- 35.28 The 48 laws of power by Robert Greene
- Best ever apartment syndication book by Joe Fairless
About Joe Fairless
Joe Fairless is a real estate syndicator who currently controls over $900M worth of properties. He’s written three books: Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Volumes I and II, and the Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book, which includes advice from some of the smartest people in real estate. He also has his own podcast, Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Show as well as a blog, which includes more than 1,300 helpful posts.
Connect with Joe
- Website: www.joefairless.com
Connect with Us!
To connect with Jason Lewis, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!