The short-term rental business is very profitable, but some places have very strict laws about this type of rental. Join us today as Erin Spradlin explains how to navigate through these laws and gives tips on how to manage your property properly.
- Working with short term rentals
- Working within the law while making a profit
- How to find the laws and restrictions in your city?
- Ways to word your questions when speaking to city officials
- Tips on how to deal with renters who request discounts
About Erin Spradlin
Erin is a real estate agent who works with home buyers and investors in Denver and Colorado Springs. She specializes in finding clients legal Airbnb short-term rental properties and house-hacking opportunities.
Connect with Erin
- Website: www.erinandjamesrealestate.com
- Blog: Erin Spradlin
- Facebook: Erin + James Real Estate
Connect with Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with each episode.