In this episode, Matt Popilek explains why you shouldn’t be taking calls or writing letters and the importance of establishing roles. Listen in as Matt goes over those things he teaches to his students that leave them in shock.
- Finding the activities that suit you
- Who should be doing your direct mail
- The ideal person for taking calls
- Virtual assistants
- Rods Bootcamp: Multifamily Virtual Bootcamp
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life
About Matt Popilek:
Matt has lived in the KC area for almost 20 years and has boy twins. He and his wife started their real estate adventure in 2001 and became their full-time passion in 2015. They work in both residential and commercial/multi-family areas, from renovations, wholesales, buy and hold multifamily rentals, coaching, and even have their own AirBnBs.
Connect with Matt:
Connect with us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with each episode.