Not everyone is given the opportunity to spend an invaluable amount of time with their family while focusing on their career. For many, one may be prioritized over the other. Now is the best time to make a mindset shift by learning the best strategies on how to grow your own real estate portfolio without sacrificing family time!
Today’s guest, Todd Dexheimer, is the CEO of Venture D Properties, LLC. He started investing in Real Estate in 2008 and has since purchased and renovated around 900 units including 100 flips. He has a current portfolio of $45M in multifamily and senior housing assets. His focus is on syndicating value-add Multi-family in emerging markets as well as coaching to inspire other investors to do the same.
Tune in to this episode to learn more about how Todd Dexheimer was able to trade-off both family and real estate life in a healthy and successful manner.
- Todd Dexheimer’s story on how he got into real estate
- Big swings in leveraging actual investments
- Todd’s journey on how he grew his portfolio to $45M
- How he managed to juggle both family life and real estate career
- Best ways on how to share similar interests with your kids
- The importance of teaching the kids with work ethics, values, and financial literacy while they are still young
- Todd’s most creative value-add real estate deal that he had done up to this point
- Todd’s vision about the market stand and his plans in the next 5 years
- Todd’s main goals and where he can see himself in the future
Contact Todd Dexheimer
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/todd.dexheimer
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dexproperties/
- Smart Money. Smart Kids by Dave Ramsey and his daughter Rachel Cruze
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with each episode.