In today’s episode, we have Drew Maconachy of Maconachy Stradley Insurance. He is a Real Estate Specialist ensuring thousands of units and almost states across the US. Anyone can listen, as he talks about the risk mitigation when you own and manage real estate. It’s one of those things that a lot of people overlooked. He will give you more understanding and tips on how to improve your real estate and insurance.
- How did Drew Maconachy get into Real Estate?
- How to attract and get more customers on Insurance?
- What could have been done in advance to make sure to know what they might require when they come out inspection?
- Tips on how you advise people when they’re underwriting or getting ready to make an offer on a multi family commercial type.
- Understanding and binding a Fix and Flip.
- What will happen if the Insurance rates continue to stay low and Increase?
Contact with Drew Maconachy:
- Facebook Account: https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=7720867
- Website: https://maconachystradley.com/
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with each episode.