In this episode, you will learn how Joseph Mims went from failure to success in real estate. With no experience in real estate, Joseph faced many challenges for 2 years and he kept trying until he went from zero doors to becoming part owner of 138 properties.
- Why is it wrong to wear too many hats in business?
- How to ask investors to lend you money?
- How to change your belief system for the better?
- How to say yes to opportunity and then figure out a way later?
- Where do you start in real estate?
- Why is it important not to try to do everything yourself in real estate?
- The importance of knowing not to be an expert in everything, just have to be able to manage it
- Importance of having teams
- Why is it important to go after partners, rather than assets?
Contact the guest at
- Website: AbundantCulture.co
- Email: Info@abundantculture.co
- Facebook: Joseph Mims
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamjmims
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: email@example.com Website: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with each episode.