Tune into this episode of our podcast to learn more about the success with short term rentals in today’s COVID reality. Our guest, Noble Crawford, is the Principal and Co-founder of a short-term rental and corporate accommodations company. He talks about how short term rentals are currently working, it’s future after Covid and what to look out for moving forward.
- How are Short Term Rentals working during Covid?
- How can we partner with multi-families?
- What are the local laws to look out for in short term rentals?
- Projections to look out for with short term rentals
- How well Noble’s Short term rentals business survived during Covid?
- How important is location with Short term rentals and ensuring it photographs well.
- What should we be worried about now specifically in short tern rentals?
- Importance of knowing your customer avatar – the type of customer you want to cater to.
Contact the guest at
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode.