In this podcast, you will learn how to ask appropriate questions to help successfully close a deal.
Joshua Morse, is highly intuitive when it comes to real estate, he has been able to successfully vet buyers and sellers, and is able to find the right solutions by asking the right questions. Tune in to find out what kind of questions to ask, and how to successfully go ‘negative’ to make a big win.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to ask the right questions and control a conversation?
- Why is it important to ask pre-qualifying questions to the sellers and buyers?
- How to learn about the correct motivations of your clientele?
- Importance of asking ‘why’ questions.
- Why is it important to steer away from ‘elevator pushing’ your clients?
- How asking the right questions can help give you the ability to provide the right solutions?
- How can you be in a better position to offer solutions that are enticing to clients?
- Importance of learning sales techniques and ‘NLP’ to understanding client needs?
- How to appropriately phrase a sentence to get positive responses?
- How taking ‘massive action’ in real estate can lead you to success?
- How and when to go ‘negative’ to get a favorable response from clients?
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode.