Companies such as Airbnb and VRBO has skyrocketed the popularity of short term rentals. It is certainly an attractive investment opportunity but not many people know what to do and what not to do when it comes to short term rental investing. Today’s guest Garry, who has abundant experience in the field, goes over the do’s and don’ts of short term rental investing in great detail.
In this episode you’ll learn
- Why Garry grew to 10 short term rentals and not 100
- The two part strategy to purchase short term rentals
- The three don’ts to follow in the short term rental business
- How to automate your business
- Don’t be cheap when it comes to your real estate business
- Don’t be afraid to saying no to renting out
- Why you shouldn’t give a discount
Contact guest at:
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: email@example.com Website: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode.