In real estate its easy to lose focus and looks for deals everywhere. It might be tempting to go that route. But being focused on one area has many benefits. Today’s guest Anna Kelley explains this in detail as well as many of the pitfalls real estate investors fall into.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- How to make a five-year plan for multifamily
- How to replace your income with syndication
- How to use the equity in your real estate to purchase more real estate
- How to retire safely without debt
- When to transition from self-management to handing off to a property manager
- How to become the expert in an area
- How to build relationships and get off-market deals
- How to build a reputation and credibility
- How to find trusted people to be on your team
- How to build a relationship of trust where you want to invest
- How to raise equity the right way
Contact guest at:
Facebook Group : Creating Real Estate Wealth That Lasts With ReiMom
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode.