EPISODE SUMMARY: House hacking is a great way to get into real estate investing. House hacking helps creative home buyers find new ways to own a home without breaking the bank. In this episode we have the very best person to explain about house hacking.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Chase got into house hacking
- Chase’s various modes of income
- The myth regarding passive income in real estate
- Chase’s strategy to house-hack
- Implications of refinancing
- Don’t cash out just because the interest rates are higher
- How Chase got into real estate
- What is the difference between passive income and active income
- Why Chase spend 30% of his income and invest 70%
- Benefits of having section 8 tenants
- How to vet tenants better
Resources from this episode:
Contact the guest at:
- Twitter: @iamchasemaher
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: email@example.com Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode