Everyone is on their toes curious about what could and what will happen post-pandemic and so we brought on Dr. Forrest Bryant to give us an insight into what the industry could look like post-pandemic and what people are expecting. He answers the question we are all wondering about “Is the worst yet to come?” and adds an ample amount of rich information.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Trends you can see during the current pandemic.
- What people are looking for in their apartments and houses now.
- There is a lower occupancy rate in the urban areas compared to the pre-pandemic time.
- Properties in the areas close to the beach or the lake are going up in value.
- Perspective changes post-pandemic.
- Always mitigate risks and prepare for the worst.
- Take advantage of this time and learn all you can.
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode