This episode revolves around Andrew’s journey from his first property, a single family home, to owning 1,100 mobile home parks. He also shares some interesting facts about how time kills deals. He is training for the Ironman Triathlon and talks about how that has helped him in his career. If you’re looking to learn from an experienced successful mobile home parks investor, this is the episode for you.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Andrew Keel went from his first single-family property to owning 1,100 mobile home parks
- When it comes to mobile home parks it is very important to do due diligence.
- Go through the process step by step before investing.
- Differences between investing in multifamily and mobile home parks
- Every year there’s more mobile home parks redeveloped or torn down than there are mobile home parks being built.
- You need to know the in’s and out’s of the system so that you don’t end up getting shut down.
- Real estate is high risk and high reward.
Resources from this episode:
Contact the guest at:
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode