Building a successful personal brand might sound overwhelming to an introvert, it is often believed ‘successful branding comes from big teams and a large amount of networking’ but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Learn how Felicia Froe an introvert and a dog lover, builds her brand ‘Money With A Mission’. She gives us some great tips and advice on managing a podcast, running a team, and building a brand that has a social impact.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What comes first, the mission or the desire to be successful.
- Being introverted does not have to stop you from building a successful brand.
- How to overcome personal obstacles when building a brand.
- Why you should have a team consisting of at least one person.
- Quit talking to people who are not supportive, if you want to be successful.
- Show yourself who you are and be consistent with it
Contact the guest at:
Website- moneywithmission.com Podcast- Money with Mission Email – email@example.com
Felecia Froe, MD is the founder of Money With Mission, an investment company focused on empowering professional women to build wealth and achieve financial freedom through social impact investing.
Connect With Us! To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode