When today’s guest John quit his job, he was adamant that he did not want another 9 to 5, So he thought of ways to buy something that produces cash flow and that’s what led him to his first property, a single family. Soon he realized that he needed to “Go big or go home” and hence started his journey to bigger units. In this episode John shares 3 things you need to get into the passive investing world.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Before investing into anything, understand it’s value and learn everything you can about it.
- Investors understand real estate better than they understand stock market.
- You need to prepare and build your criteria before investing.
- Pick your lane and stick to it.
- Why networking is so important when it comes to investing
- Start with the minimum and invest more as you’re comfortable.
- Benefits of investing in real estate.
Resources from this episode:
- Book recommendation : The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- Podcast recommendation : My first million
Contact the guest at:
- Instagram: @passiveinvestorshow
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thejohnfortes
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jbfortes/
- Twitter: @jb4tes
John Fortes founded The Fortes Company which partners with working professionals seeking to invest in multifamily apartments but do not have the time. By leveraging John’s experience, he has helped families invest in over $70 million in multifamily investments that’s allowed them to secure financial security, preserve and grow their wealth & compound their investments as they achieve their financial independence.
John is also the host of The Passive Investor Show podcast, which has become one of the hottest real estate podcasts on iTunes for working professionals.
Connect With Us! To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: email@example.com Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode