Taking initiative and thinking outside the box is an essential part of being a successful real estate agent. In the real estate business, you cannot always just do what others do and chase deals. Often times, you may need to create the opportunities by thinking outside the box, explains Victor. In this episode Victor shares insights on creating deals rather than hunting for deals.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How today’s technology affects out-of-state real estate investing
- Creating a deal from an idea required for a particular market need
- The profit is made in the purchase not the sale so its all about buying right.
- How to create an opportunity rather than hunting for one.
- Control the market instead of letting the market control you.
- How to put a worthless property into use
- Market demand has shifted, you may want to stay away from investing in some of the asset classes
Resources from this episode:
Book recommendation – The End of Food by Paul Roberts
Victor is a real estate developer in multiple cities, podcaster and author. Victor Menasce spent 25 years in the tech industry as a microprocessor developer before he got into real estate. Victor is now a full time investor for the past 9 years. He has done projects worldwide, forged numerous partnerships, raised capital, been awarded patents, acquired businesses, negotiated deals, lead organizations, and brought about business improvement. He’s also the host of the espresso podcast.
Contact the guest at:
Connect With Us! To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode