Jamie Gruber is a prime example of someone ‘thinking outside the box’. When he struggled to find deals when he started out, he went into a brainstorming frenzy to build a brand of his own from bottom up.
He is now the co-founder of the multi-family networking community. He has successfully built a brand of his own without the help of a broker and materialized a handful of his own deals since the past few years.
In this episode he takes us through his journey of building a brand on his own and how to work around real estate brokers.
What you’ll learn from this episode
- Social media is one of the most convenient tools to leverage your brand.
- Whether to focus on one social media platform or to have a broader approach.
- The power of virtual meetups
- Why networking is crucial
- The dwindling importance of a business website
- Insights on different online branding platforms.
- Vulnerability is a necessity when it comes to starting a group or a community.
- View social media as a tool to use not just as a means of entertainment.
Resources from this episode
- Book recommendation: Outwitting the Devil By Napoleon Hill
- Website: multifamilyandmore.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/multifamilyandmore
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/multifamily-and-more
- YouTube: youtube.com/multifamilyandmore
Jamie Gruber is the co-founder and president of the Multifamily and More group of networking communities. They currently have 17 chapters across 15 states with over 6000 members! Jamie is a partner in 42 total units and runs the Multifamily and More YouTube channel with guests like Brandon Turner, J Scott, Rod Khleif and many more!
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
- Phone: (303) 949-8662
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wesbite: Ecospace
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sponsor Please visit Apartment Investing Show subscribe and hit the golden bell icon!
And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode