This episode is all about how even a subtle shift in approach in marketing can work wonders. Marketing maverick John Casmon drops some golden nuggets on how you can elevate your business with the power of marketing.
His eye opening advice goes into how people use marketing the wrong way, often leading to wasted efforts. When done correctly, marketing educates your prospects and makes them want to know more about what you do. When done incorrectly, your prospect feels pressured and an awkward situation is created.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The power of marketing for real estate.
- You must have a clear understanding of your price points, understanding your distribution, understanding your promotion.
- One of the best ways to market your business is to educate people about what you do slowly and steadily rather than going straight in for the sale.
- In a nutshell, Marketing is simply letting people know what you do and how it benefits them.
- Give people a chance to learn about your work on their own. From time to time send them an email or put up a blog post so that they aren’t pressured and can take their time.
- Send out emails that would be beneficial to people rather than sending emails that are promotional
Resources from this episode
Email: John@casmoncapital.com Website: midwestresummit.com
Book recommendation Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones By James Clear
John Casmon is a real estate entrepreneur, who has partnered with busy professionals to invest in close to $90 million worth of apartments. John hosts the Target Market Insights podcast where he covers multifamily and marketing insights. In addition. he is the co-creator of the Midwest Real Estate Networking Summit, a no pitch event to connect like-minded investors.
With a background in marketing, he has overseen campaigns for General Motors, Nike and Coors Light amongst others. John was even recognized by Black Enterprise Magazine as one of the “Top Executives in Advertising and Marketing”.
Connect with us
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at: Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wesbite: https://ecospace.com/ We look forward to hearing from you!
Sponsor Please visit Apartment Investing Show subscribe and hit the golden bell icon!
and please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (Creative Real Estate Podcast)