In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Build a business that generates cash flows to invest in another asset
- What is creative financing?
- Things you need to get started in your entrepreneurial journey: Educate yourself and build your mindset Take that first step and start somewhere Pick one that resonates with you and act on that and just get started Start working on that system The key is to learn everything about the market Build, Grow and Scale!
- Go where your real estate interest are and where you financial abilities are
- You need to learn your market and your customers
- Learn the language of your business
- Learn and understand the Market
- Find something that you enjoy and you’re passionate about
- Then, look at your resources, how much capital do you have? How to raise more money?
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- What is the EOS?
- How to do lead, delegate and motivate
- Find the right people and put them in a strength and power
- Surround yourself with people who are way smarter and talented than you so that you can learn from them and they can teach you
Book Recommendation: One Minute Manager -Book series
To connect with Greg, please visit GregDickerson.com
Sponsor: Please visit Apartment Investing Show subscribe and hit the golden bell icon!
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (Creative Real Estate Podcast)